Being here, we have the opportunity to learn from bright thinkers among our classmates. They are all opinionated of good standards, focused and thoughtful.
In general, the people here in ghent is extremely friendly, there's a little group of people that does not bother about others but the friendly ones are incredibly friendly.
During my travels, I hope to meet more people that are worth learning from. Like this American girl with an open mind. You know sometimes, you know the word and its meaning, but not necessarily you understand it.
And just few days ago, when I ended up in Charleroi South instead of Brussels South, I got to know the expression of leaving home for better living standards. Its all right there but it makes me feel like the people there don't really have a direction or wouldn't be anywhere else but there only.
I'll post up pictures soon enough, from my trip in London, Rome, Venice and Milan.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.