Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Architectural Lesson of the Day

Printing-wise, it is already so costly here in Glasgow.

Printing error hurts like whatever-you-call-it.

I tend to overlook it but, right when there is time to breathe.

Thinking twice leads to the decision made over that particularity to NOT re-print.

Quality control, that's what I really need to prioritize now.

Not just to get it done, but get it done right. . .

My Journal.. has 2 pages of ink faulty page and mis-calibration.

I might... just glue the pages together now.

In this case, it's a better decision to be P. E. R. F. E. C. T.

Thou I know (honest to the fibre of my being) nobody is going to read it

My perspective hence forth would be that. . .

It's going to be published and become a noteworthy material

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.