This is me, I've no idea what I am doing. I hope this isn't how I look like at all times when I take the train. Let's just say I am giving a lecture about rocket science. Photo credits to Andrea.

This is liege, train station designed by Calatrava, where Jenever shots are made. I didn't head out of the train station before because I missed the trip but some people just head to liege for the train station and then leave. Well now, this building has custom made robotic cleaners for the roof.
This is Tyne Cot Memorial for WWI. I was told that students of English literature and history have to make a point to visit this memorial. During the weekend, there would be a band marching and playing in honor of the dead.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.