The last time I went to Mt Gerizim, I took the train to Downham market Station., Kings Lynn is almost as far distance as Downham Market is from Mt Gerizim, but over here, there is more activities like commerce, recreational and.. shopping. Churches too..
Dog and his grand bath.
If you could only see the look on this pup's face. It was all guilt and joy all over.
Winter begone and we stand!
Mental note to take clearer background with a single object instead of multiple focus.
Reconstructing the past if you think it is really needed so.
People waiting for their bus ride, building or infrastructure waiting to be completed. All that waiting along one street that is always on the move
Some weeds but how all of us adore it during our childhood, to pluck without consequences because it will still spring each time you return.
King's Lynn Station. Pretty fancy don't you think : )
"If Segamat got this kind of station, I happy lor"
Now, I simply take photograph. But conveniently the tree shrub almost look like part of the structure. I was waiting for somebody to fetch me from the station to Mt Gerizim.
And this, is why I come to Mt Gerizim, to choose life.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.