I have classes in 2 location, one is the abdij or abbey, it was a former monastery and the other is the residence. The residence is located along a street called Zwartezustersstraat meaning black nun. On the way to school, I always pass by this building, but today I took more notice because of the tree blossom.
You could say after seeing churches after churches, nature takes it course further than any buildings. I can't capture all the color but it really does amaze me with the shades of color.
So, today I headed to the library to return books, it is a small library with no sensor or any theft system, so you can say, lots of books, you just wonder why can't you find it. This building also caters for art students, this is one of the interior shots I have..
This is an exterior shot. In this building there is a very very old tree and great care was taken to preserve it, I will take a better shot of it next time, meanwhile in the vicinity, a modern building is also built to accomodate more facilities for the students, so you have your typical new and old together.
This is the abdij, pronounce ab-dei. At first, one of my colleague, mistaken another church as our school and she got so excited because it was something like the castle from the harry potter movie. Turns out its for University of Gent and not Sint Lucas. Next post I will take picture of the studio, it was initially an attic space.
And this is the bicycle parking at the Residence. I wanted to take picture of the tree in the background as when my eye sees it, the leaf looks glimmering but I can't operate the camera well enough, yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.