Every Tuesday, me and my colleague will go to Colruyt for grocery shopping. At first we always go to Delhaize because it is located in the city center. Now that we have our bikes, we can go further for grocery shopping. The quality isn't as good as Delhaize but you have more selection. I used to shop at Aldi also which have dirt-cheap products in suspicious packaging but as long as its edible, nothing can go wrong, I suppose for now.
As I mention, trees are blossoming, there's more life in everywhere you go.
We always pass by this park, as I took my camera out today, then only I realise the playground is built from wood components, I shall take more pictures in the future. But for this, I don;t know if they practise martial arts on the pillar as it is located on a bridge. This interest me.
One part of the park has literally all the wooden stump from various height.
How I look like . . . after gaining weight unwillingly . .
And not long after, we will reach Colruyt, It is like a warehouse, but this picture is what i see opposite of Colruyt. From wood to brick building, they still follow the form with steel.
And this is what one lane after the other looks like. People are encourage to buy more quantities. Its almost like wholesale.
And you do not have counters, instead the shopping cart, XL size is used as a counter. It was confusing at first how the system is like, but they are efficient.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.