Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The indirect way back home

This is Vooruit, lots of social activity happens here, my belgian friend explain to me before about the history, conveniently in my memory, this place serves as a party place from ages ago until today.


I went opposite of the road I usually take to go to the city center and i notice among the facade, oddly enough there was this staircase leading somewhere despite the continuous composition. Today I took a lot of indirect road to reach back home and I end up behind the facade and viola! It still makes me curious from the other side.


This happens to be someone's garage and without any resentment I took picture of it. I've not seen before a space as such being converted into parking space. Im thinking James Bond.


This is somewhere near the Grote, its know for monastery beers. I would like to own that scooter and bring it back to Glasgow.


This is the way leading to Grasslei. It is where everyone goes to when the weather is good. You'll just have to sit there with some drinks and snack and enjoy the sun. I'll post pictures of Graslei in the following post.


This is one of the 4 castle located nearby Graslei. It will definitely be better when I have a whole post featuring about Graslei.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.