Gosh this semester I had so much to learn from my group mates, especially with the Zero Energy Building and Studio course. I literally felt moments of stupidity when I am with them because I don't use my brain. I should remind myself of kawai-san with his common phrase "use your brain main"
I tried to teach these guys choi dai di after the "intense-course" of learning.. but instead it gets confused with poker and ended up the game became very confusing haha. But gosh, I really need to do something, knowing these guys really change a lot of my perception on ways to do things. I will definitely miss them, and also a amaze at how they can tolerate me. One thing for sure, is to always look out for more knowledge and believe in yourself.
The first shot is taken with Alex's hand holding the camera. For real this dutch is one of the tallest european I've met. On another note, grouping with Sharon and Joris really was a good experience too. I can already imagine her as a CEO and Joris himself brings the meaning of creativity with him.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.